Re: QuantStudio

> can give you five different situations where TS is simply doing buggy things
> (as of TS2000i.)

Please do. You have stated that the calculations of TS are inaccurate.
I'd like to see examples of that, other than the obvious things everyone
knows about - single precision, bouncing ticks, etc.

BTW, TS7 fixed the single precision problem for those who insist on
working with the difference between two large numbers, e.g. bad code.

> That is why
> we spent close to a million dollars getting building a tool that tests
> hundreds of systems in realtime over hundreds of millions of ticks over a
> cluster.

Like I said, if you need more power than TS, it's time to shop
elsewhere. Certainly it was never intended for that application.

--
  Dennis