Re: QuantStudio

Yes, I think we understand each other now.  Like I said earlier and as it
seems you are saying now.  Most real traders don't use strict systems per
say, and don't need to build software from nothing to make money. The tools
available now, wheter TradeStation or pencil and paper do just fine. I
actualy know a few traders and as far as I know none have ever built
software from nothing and the ones I know probably never will.  I know I
won't.
 It seems you are targeting your software to as you say, hedge funds with
big pockets.  That is fine and good.  I can tell you are not and never will
target it to traders.  That is also fine.  We already have too must stuff
advertised to us.
 I also agree that your software is not meant for me and most traders.  I
have easily seen that.  Backtesting is mainly for gurus who optimise
something over and over in the past.  Trading is doing today. I don't
backtest period anymore.
 As far as bugs in everybody elses software but yours.  You may be right.
But, as a trader, as long as this swiggily line and this angle, and that
curved line etc.  makes me money year in, year out.  The bugs won't bother
me much.
 Also glad to see you don't have and never have had any bugs in your
software.  It's a first for software.  No bugs at all is, great.
 And for the record.  I realy don't like TradeStation.  If I didn't have it,
I would probably look around to see what others are available.  But, I have
it, use it, and do OK with it.  And ain't planning on getting other stuff.
I still use TradeStation 4 and TradeStation 2000i and will probably never
upgrade as long as I can get end of day data easily and the software I have
keeps working.