RE: Re[7]: QuantStudio demo available

One last comment from me on this topic- The only people that I know that are
making striaght out amazing - reliable money auto-trading are using software
that they 'built with parts'. This is not a 'heresay' thing- it is the
truth. It is not for everyone of course- but then again; neither is success
:)

-Chris