Re[7]: QuantStudio demo available

R>  Maybe, you were explaining your trading software wrong with the building it
R> with parts email.  At least I hope so.

No, I was correct. ;)  But obviously, when following this thread, QS
is not a product for everyone and I certainly hope that not all
traders will be flocked to it now (sorry Joel).  Like you said, you don't see many cars
around that have been built from individual parts.  However, think of
Formula 1, race cars, Daytona, even BugFests etc.  If your end goal was to go fast(er),
would you find this kind of performance on the dealer's lot?

Best regards,

Ivo Karindi