Re: QuantStudio demo available

I use smartquant (and tradestation) and i can say that the scale can be
wherever you want it- lol. I can also say that SQ is probably the best set
of tools to develop trading strategies available to the public. The caveat
is that you need to program in a real language- not a scripting language.
THis is of course an advantage to a programmer and a disadvantage to a
non-programmer. In any case- do not discount this software so easily or you
are discounting some very significant stuff. SQ is truly limitless if you
know what you are doing.

-CD