Re[3]: QuantStudio demo available

MB> i mean full programming language has yet to prove an advantage over
MB> scripting languages when it comes to profitability in trading.  more
MB> difficult does not mean more money.

Well, I can not say that we are making any money with QS yet as all
our stuff is still running in TS/dll's/PHP, but WOW what a software
product it is! The best comparison between TS and QS that I can think
of is that TS is a mainstream sports car that you can buy from the
$tealer while QS is a garage full of supercar parts out of which you
can build practically anything you can possibly imagine. QS will
require quite some knowledge and work from the user in order to
accomplish anything. However, unlike TS, practically *anything* is
possible using QS - if you want, you can program it to make your
morning coffee.  ;)

My opinion about the graphics and charts is that although having
graphics like TS is definitely desirable, QS is more oriented towards
system traders who would rather run 50 systems on 500 symbols
automatically without having to ever look at any charts. QS is *not* a
product for discretionary chartists - there's plenty of stuff
available for them anyway.

Ivo Karindi