Re: looking for disk copy/clone software

Hello Sigstroker,

I use "SystemGuardian" from www.duocor.com - it makes a bootable clone
of your primary drive and if the primary dies the backup starts and
runs right off. I've had one primary die and this thing is GOLD!

I believe it will do what you ask, ie. backup to new larger drive and
allow swapping out of backup drives. If your primary takes a dump it
will automatically boot off of the backup which then becomes the
primary, and you can then replace the 'old' primary at your leisure.

Their support is pretty good - give 'em a call. Cost if I remember
right was around $150. I'm pleased I bought it! (No connection, etc)

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx