Re: Re[2]: looking for disk copy/clone software

It looks like that Drive2Drive on the Casper site is exactly what I'm looking
for. I have Win 98 so Casper won't work for me. Drive2Drive is cheaper
though, so I'm not complaining. I still wonder how they can copy a Windows drive
with Windows running.

I also have Partition Magic. It didn't look like it would do what I'm after.
I couldn't even figure out how to make it clone a data drive. The
documentation really sucks. I ended up doing a massive drag and drop with it.

Thanks Jimmy, for the recco on the Future Systems site.