4 Monitor Cards

I have both an Evolution 4 and Predator 4 cards for sale - both are PCI
cards displaying to 4 monitors, the Predator4 has the latest chip.
If anyone is interested please email me seperately.

And btw - Colorgraphics are still in business WorldWide!

http://www.colorgraphic.co.uk/about/worldwide.htm

--
Best regards,
 Michael                            mailto:michaelstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mm> I do have the "latest"  (probably 3 years old) Driver for the quad Colorgfx
mm> Evolution 4 if you'd like.
mm> I am setting up a new system and am looking at the Matrox G450 MMS
mm> I spoke to Matrox sales.  This is the 4 screen model they offer. I found it
mm> on CNET shopper for 675 ish,
mm> MFSRP is 799.
mm> Let me know what you find out as well, RE: other stuff you mentioned.
mm> Thanks

mm> Best Wishes ,
mm> Marc Miller

mm> Subject: is colographics kaput?

>> When I searched for Colorgraphics website to see if there was a newer
mm> driver for an Evolution 4 board that I use for multiple monitors, it seems
mm> as though their website (or company) is no more. Does anyone know what
mm> happened to them?

>> Oh well, assuming that Colographics is kaput, what do LCD screens plug
mm> into? A standard VGA connector? Whos running multiple LCDs and how did you
mm> configure it?

>> A value matrix for choosing LCD screens seems to be resolution by contrast
mm> ratio by price. For example, 1280x1024 and 600:1 and $600 (respectively).
mm> The physical size doesnt seem to overly matter as they can range from 15
mm> to 19 (and up) with the same resolution etc.

>> For what it's worth, heres a website with some cheapies! I guess thin
mm> bezels is preferable when theyre side-by-side. Whats TFT?