From: cwest [mailto:cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:49 AM
To: Omegalist
Subject: is colographics kaput?

When I searched for Colorgraphics’ website to see if there was a newer driver for an Evolution 4 board that I use for multiple monitors, it seems as though their website (or company) is “no more.” Does anyone know what happened to them?

Oh well, assuming that Colographics is kaput, what do LCD screens plug into? A standard VGA connector? Who’s running multiple LCD’s and how did you configure it?

A value matrix for choosing LCD screens seems to be resolution by contrast ratio by price. For example, 1280x1024 and 600:1 and $600 (respectively). The physical size doesn’t seem to overly matter as they can range from 15” to 19” (and up) with the same resolution etc.

For what it's worth, here’s a website with some cheapies! I guess thin bezels is preferable when they’re side-by-side. What’s TFT?

Appreciate any comments to cut to the chase ☺

Thanks in advance
Colin West

---
---