Re[2]: TS7 trouble

Hello Dennis,

TradeBolt will autotrade multi systems/strategies on the same symbol
or different symbols as you suggest below and give a net flat, net
long, net short position and can exit all positions towards the close
automatically or with one click if you need to.  You can autoexecute
from TS5/6/7 to a growing list of Clearers and Brokers using
TradeBolt including RCG, MAN, ELocal, ECryLocal, GDD, IB, GoldenBerg,
Hehmeyer&Co, BT Trading(a division of Refco) - and I heard Velocity
Futures and Alaron were signing up too. The new pricing plans and TradeBolt
Universal Link API are attracting volume players at rates as low as
10 cents per rt (+ broker commission obviously!).

The 'TradeBolt Universal Link API' gives connectivity and autoexecution
to just about any trading platform including Esignal, Metastock and even
Wealthlab! As far as TS 5/6/7 is concerned it means that your strategy
can fire 'intra bar' ie: no more waiting for the bar to finish before an MA
cross condition is activated. The Universal Link functions can be written
straight into ELanguage and can give access to the fill price, so in a
high frequency trading system you can feed your actual entry fill back
into Elanguage to set your profit and stop targets. There is sample TS code
included in the files of the API download.

The site link is www.tradebolt.com

--
Best regards,
 Michael                            mailto:michaelstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx