TradeStation 7 Demo Account?

I am trying to test out the auto-trading feature of
TradeStation 7.  However, I have second thought about
putting a new system with a real accout without simulation
runs.  Why simulation runs?  First, to debug the system
because things seldom works the first time (or more like,
even after many times); second, to see what could go wrong
with the system and develop contigency plan; third, to gain
confidence with auto-trading.

What are some possible solutions to conduct such simulation
runs?  Can you suggest one?  A possible solution is to use
TradeStation 2000i, TradeBolt, InteractiveBrokers' demo
account along with MetaServer RT.

In the long run, I would like to see TradeStation provides a
demo account, like the one by CyberTrader which feels like a
real account.

TradeStation is selling the idea of auto-trading.  And that
is a great idea!  One thing that will help realize that
objective to provide a demo account.  The demo account
serves a second purpose: Serious traders use it to hone
their trading skills.  What will provide TradeStation steady
business, at a low trouble-customer rate, are those
successful active traders who continue to hone their skills
and thus last.

A fellow with a screen name "tachyonv" submitted the idea
for demo account
(http://www.tradestationsupport.com/discussions/Topic.aspx?T
opic_ID=18725).  However, as of now, there are only 19 votes
for "Extremely important".  If that is important to you as a
TradeStation 7 user to have demo account to develop your
auto-trading system and/or to hone your trading skills, then
cast your votes.

Good trading!

hc