Re: TS7 trouble

> yep, real globex stops. as long as you're not using ts automation...in which
> case they are still held on your pc and not sent until triggered. they say
> they're going to fix this.

Cool!

Has there been any talk about fixing the "feature" of not being able to
autotrade two systems on the same symbol, where one might be long and
the other short, giving a net flat position?

I imagine the problem all gets back to TS's lame method of having four
order types (buy, exitlong/sell, sell/sellshort, exitshort/buytocover)
instead of the two brokers understand (buy, sell). You should be able to
just say buy or sell x contracts and let the position be what it will
after the fill. That, along with a simple "get flat" command, should
cover all the bases for mixing and matching systems.

--
  Dennis