Is there a history downloader for DTN/IQFeed and TS2000i other than Dynastore?

  • To: "Send to the omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Is there a history downloader for DTN/IQFeed and TS2000i other than Dynastore?
  • From: "jbclem1" <jbclem1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:40:23 -0800

Since I can't get my Dynastore intraday data history downloader to work the
way it's supposed to (after the first download each day it'll hang up for
hours), I'm looking for an alternative.  I've tried OnDemand Server but
because it doesn't save data to the hard drive it only works when I am
online...and since I switched to cable internet I haven't been able to get
it to work at all. An OnDemand Server that saves to the hard drive would be
great but I don't know of one.

Other than switching to eSignal (which costs three times as much), are there
any alternatives?

John