Disappearing data in Global Server

Randomly, data from some of my stock symbols is disappearing .  Yesterday I
have 30 days of ECGI stored and showing on the 30 minute bar chart.  Today
the data from part of 2/19, 2/20, 2/23 is missing.  When I edit Symbol the
data just isn't there.  With some other symbols all the data has vanished.
I tried exporting data from ALTI (and I should have between 30-60 days of
intraday data) and only got a small 9600 k file, and in Edit Symbol only
today's data shows.  Other symbols still have all their data.

Can someone suggest a reason for this.  This problem began occuring about
two weeks ago but today seems to be the worse.
Is it possible that some kind of corruption in the Global Server could be
deleting data?  Looking in my pds folder, and comparing it with a copy of it
I saved two weeks ago, the current one is missing dat/idx combinations.
They are usually listed sequentially from 0000001 to about 00000011 (I only
collect about 150 symbols).  The current pds folder is missing 00000001.dat
and .idx, 00000003.dat and .idx, 00000004.dat and .idx, 00000006.dat and
.idx and has a bunch of real small .dat and .idx (less than 150,000k) at the
end of the list.  It looks like some of the .dat/.idx files have vanished.

This is all made worse by the fact that my Dynastore/IQFeed history
downloader doesn't work more than once without hanging up for 3-5 hours.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

John