Re: TS7 trouble

It took me 1 hour to reach the futures trading desk by telephone .So I figured
that something was wrong and that it wasn't just on my end.
I got a fill price so I think I am in proper alignment. WOuld feel better if I
could see it on my screen.
The clerk said that TS was going to resend the fill and that there was a
problem with the CME and TS connection.

I have IB as a backup and I corrected the position quickly.  I never use stops,
they are just too confusing. :)

Thanks all,

Tom