TS7 trouble

Anyone having trouble with TS7's automation today?
I had an order sent at 11:59:59 am and it came back filled at
12:17:48pm.
My order was a reversal and so I am still waiting for the other fill to
come back.
I don't see how I can cancel the order as it has already been sent.
Currently I have been on hold for 40 minutes trying to reach the Trade
Desk at Tradestation.
Had nothing else to do while I wait so I thought I would just check to
see if anyone other than myself is having any trouble.
I would suspect that the TS7.2 builds are the problem as I have never
experienced anything like this with the TS7.1 version.
Happy trading!
Tom