BMI datafeed

 I have seen no mention of it on the list but the other day I received
 notification that as of April 30th the BMI satellite feed will no longer be
 transmitted to me.  I can't believe that I'm the only one still receiving
 the BMI satellite feed so maybe only the equities portion of the feed is
 being discontinued.  It's hard for me to believe that no one else on the
 list has gotten this message.  I liked the feed because even though the
data
 is filtered and suffers some lag you can still get a "warm fuzzy" because
 you are not symbol limited as you are with internet based feeds.

 ~Bob