Re: BMI datafeed

A little anounce for the current BMI subscribers:

We offer a 6 months of the appropriate Dynastore version usage for those
who:

a) Are switching from BMI to eSignal (Tradestation 4 and SuperCharts 4 RT
users). The details are here:
http://www.dynastore.info/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=454

b) Are switching from BMI to DTN Satellite (Tradestation 4, SuperCharts 4
RT, Tradestation 2000i and Metastock Pro users). The details are here:
http://www.dynastore.info/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=453

Some conditions apply. Please read the details and ask any questions at the
mentioned Forums and keep this list clear.

Take care,
DB