Can't remove symbol from Global Server portfolio.

Today several symbols stopped collecting data and their description line(in
the Global Server Portfolio) went blank.  I tried to delete one of
them(including deleting it's data) and then add it back in, but I kept
getting the message that the symbol was already in the portfolio.  I tried
deleting it a number of times and closing down and reopening Global Server.
I even rebooted the computer.   But the symbol would always show up again in
the portfolio.

Is there a portfolio file that i can edit manually...I'd like to try
something like that before I go ahead and reinstall TS2000i.

John