Re[2]: Help choosing an online broker

Jimmy Snowden

Yep the statement below is exactly right.  Now the new newbies with
use TS6 then TS7... each will change and then your system will quit
working or things just wont work the same and TS6 is obsolete and
worse that TS4 you don't own it so you can't keep using it...  So yes
Tradestation is still Omega and that is why some of us prefer to go it
with Ts2ki or TS4 and be done with the Cruz boys.

Jimmy Snowden

rpn> Omega has always fed off newbies and it will continue to do so as long as
rpn> the Cruz Bros are at the helm. Once they have your money, they don't give a
rpn> damn about you and will abandon you if there is a bigger plum to pluck.
rpn> They have made countless promises in the past to their customers that they
rpn> have never fulfilled. They have been guilty of releasing beta software to
rpn> their customers many times, not caring that our livelihood depends on that
rpn> software. Vince needs to go back and read the archives, all the way back to
rpn> TS4 where I first learned not to trust them. No matter how much gold leaf
rpn> they apply to their operations now, I will never trust them again.

>>>Hello Gary,
>>>How soon we forget about the job they did on all their TS2000i
>>>customers.
>>>It makes me think of that old saying about Russia
>>>The Bear may be smiling but he still has all his teeth.
>>>best regards
>>>foolsgold

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton