off topic- wanting job with hedge fund

Shalom,
If there is any hedge fund out there trading at least US$5M that you know
would like to hire a professional on a performance based pay arrangement
please contact me.
I am 48 years old with 19 years of experience as researcher. 10 years full
time. I have worked with some top people in the industry.
The last person I worked for had a net worth of around US$80M.  We spread 20
stocks from 10 industry groups each day, as well as traded 20-50 big sps &
nas's each day, along with about 10 to 15 commodities.  We generated
annualized returns of around 100%, till my employer got bored sitting in
front of the computers for 8 hours a day.  Face it, why on earth would you
want to sit in front of these monitors if you had that kind of net worth?
My percentage was 20% of the profits.
I miss working with large amounts of $$$   read:   I miss those big
paychecks.
Thanks,
Marc Miller