Re[2]: Help choosing an online broker

On Tuesday, January 20, 2004, 1:33:26 PM, marc miller wrote:

mm> Thank you for the post, I am glad there are a few 'oldtimers' that remember
mm> all of the headaches, problems, broken promises and abandonment by those
mm> folks.

I could also add a loooooong list of problems too, but I don't want to
clog the list too much. Be very, VERY careful.

They are now brokers. Wouldn't it be nice for them if they could
acquire some very nice profitable systems to trade? As brokers, they
now know who is doing well and who is not. Consider also that they
have essentially unrestricted access to all your systems. Tempting,
isn't it? :-)

ztrader