Re[2]: Help choosing an online broker

Bob,

When we bought our $2,500 or more programs upgrades were free and the
program was supposed to be solid.  They lied like hell.  The roten
sob's never finished TS2ki.  They promised to fix bugs that were known
issues and then did not.  Now I live with it better than most because
I have learned a zillion ways to deal with it but bottom line is
ANYTHING Bill Gates has produced is far better than the final TS2ki.
I never talk or deal with support anymore.  I don't want support I
just think they should have finished fixing the serious bugs in it.
For all you guys out there not me.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx