Re: Euro FX is HOT

Trend city yes it is.

However, beware of the freakish 20+pt spikes that
come from time to time on NO news, just basically
out of nowhere and seemingly for the hell of it.

I've personally witnessed this happening to a trading
buddy, where it all happened in less than 5 seconds.
This was a few months back, and I haven't watched it
since then.

Once in a year is the risk of doing business I
suppose.

Happening oh well.... now and then and from time to
time, makes me ill.

All a trader needs is for it to happen that one time
maybe even the first trade of the day. nice.

John whats your chart perspective on trading the EC?
time-series or tick based?

In any case I'm glad its working out for you.

Nobody I know is making Consistent daily profits
trading it intraday.

best-

mike ball