Euro FX is HOT

If you'all are getting tired of the spasmo behavior and too small ranges on a lot of days of the SP, take a look at Euro FX traded at CME ($12.50 per tick).

They accept stop limit and limit orders, you can get great fills on "tenths" rather than quarters like SP emini, I just bagged $750 this morning before economic news in like a 20 min trade when SP had moved only about 1 point since it's open.

Euro FX also often trades well from 5:00 pm CST through the night I guess 'cause they are waiting for European markets to open.

>From afternoon globex open till just before market open today was like a 130 tic move - - -  like $1600 per contract and even the overnight margin is less than $2500 per contract.

It's trend city - - - - just like the good ole days.

John