basic el question

I am using ts4.0 and trying to write a simple model that does not do 2 buys or 2 sells in a row. The basic model is as follows:

If (close of data1) > highest(high of data1,15)[1] then sell on close;
If (close of data1) < lowest(low of data1,15)[1] then buy on close;

I wish to adapt this system to use the built in stops in ts4.0, but if a trade is stopped out, I don't want to enter another trade in the same direction until a trade in the opposite direction has been executed. I want to trade long, short, long, short etc...

Thanks,

Seth