TS2000i and WinXP

Based on the input from various people on this
list, I decided to take my chances and did a clean
install of XP w/ TS2000i over the weekend... It
was a lot of work and  headache and all I can say
is AM I SURE GLAD I DID.  XP is incredibly fast
once you remove all the bloat (thanks to the
individual who provided that link)... I find it
much faster than win2000 on my P4 2.4Ghz w/
786MBRam ... And everything works fine! And to my
relief so does TS2000i.. Everything loads up/shuts
down incredible faster.  I was able to tweak it to
perform better than Win2000 (at least on a
subjective level) and was able to keep the
"pretty" GUI.

Thanks to all for their valued input.

Bing