Re[2]: tradestation under non-window os

Hello Gary,

I guess the other thing to consider is the future security of Linux -
will it attract hacker attention once it becomes widely distributed
too? I have heard it said that there is nothing that cannot be hacked,
so where does that leave us down the track?

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx