Re[4]: tradestation under non-window os

Hello Gary,

GF> Because it's open source, and thousands of programmers review its
GF> code.

The open source bit makes a lot of sense in terms of security.

[snip]
GF> there might be a risky window...  It will never be easy as long
GF> as this idiot children are bent on destruction.  Hopefully we'll
GF> start to see some serious prison time meted out to the offenders
GF> and make it look a little less fun.

If only - seems that about one in a thousand gets caught, probably
even less. If the penalties were serious, such as repaying the lost
time to business (which would have to financially cripple any
cyber-pest for life) maybe the tide would turn.

Until then keep your guard up.