Re: Worthless DTN data feed

I called Dan and got nowhere with him except for the two weeks credit. Same
old story, nothing they can do about it except send an email that tells us
what DTN has in the works to mitigate the situation. He says they are
trying to setup a web site where we can download the missed data, but there
is no timeframe for when we can expect it.

Dan told me they do have a redundant uplink, but guess where it is, it's in
No Carolina along with the primary uplink, that's redundant? Asked about
more storms next week, Dan says if they're severe enough it could be a
problem. I told him if I'm going to get internet reliability from the
satellite I want to pay internet prices.

Dan told me that the replacement ap for Chameleon is about to enter beta
testing, not exactly what tech support says. Tech support thinks it's about
to be released. Maybe it's more beta testing by users. Where have we seen
this before?