Re: FW: Reoptimization and RevMark System

> That's funny. Interestingly, you're the first one who's come out against
the
> reoptimization approach, so far. I've received 5 other responses from
> people, some very experienced, who feel that it's a valid approach under
> certain circumstances.

I agree with Dennis.  A stable system is much better than a system that
falls apart every few months.

For what it's worth, it's not "futile" or "impossible" to create systems that
hold up on the minis.  I have systems that work well for the last 5 years.  I
feel systems like that are a lot more likely to keep working than something
that only works on the last 6 months of history.

Gary