RE: E Signal for Trade Station 2000i

I use esignal with TS2k..

I haven't experienced any problems.... except if you decide to plot intraday
emini's.. seems that GS has trouble handling volume in the data.. it just
swamps the cpu.. but you can get around this by redefining the emini's as
STOCK instead of FUTURES.

Other than that, I haven't experienced any other problems.

The GS doc. describes in good detail the install procedure:   install GS
first, then chose the on line data provider and the install procedure will
then automatically install esignal DataManager. Then install on top of all
this the most recent esignal appl. (this will overwrite the older version of
the DataManager provided by Omega)

Hope this helps
Bing