De : Bob Fulks [mailto:bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : vendredi 27 juin 2003 16:04
A : Brian S. Hanley; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Bid and Ask data

At 09:52 PM 6/26/2003, Brian S. Hanley wrote:

>I was wondering if one can access bid and ask
>data from EasyLanguage analysis techniques. I
>am currently using TS2ki (although I may be
>moving to TS4 or TS7 soon ...)
>
>I had heard that one could not access bid and
>ask data from EasyLanguage.

Not true. You can access the bid/ask in TS2000i in EasyLanguage.

First, you must be sure the Global Server is set up to save the Bid and Ask
records. This is not the default.

Then you Format Symbol and select either Trade Record, Bid Record, or Ask
Record in the Settings tab.

You can, for example, put the Trade Record in Data1, the Bid Record in
Data2, and the Ask Record in Data3.

You then refer to the Bid record as Open, High, Low, or Close of data2, etc.

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any way to do this in TradeStation 7.

Bob Fulks