Re: Tradestation or Weathlab ?

From: "Leslie Walko" <l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> I purchased WLD1 for full price, just prior to release of version
> 2.  At the time, Wealth Lab advertised that upgrades will be
> 'discounted' for those who buy a full priced version 1.   I
> skipped version 2, but now I would like to purchase WLD3.  (WLD3
> is soon to be released.)

Seems like they learned from your experience. Now, if you buy
WLD2 at this moment you will get the upgrade to WLD3 free
of charge. I would say it might be smart to upgrade to WLD2
now for the small fee and do the same again if WLD3 comes out....

> Price of upgrade?  Upgrade is NOT AVAILABLE.
> I've been advised to 'just go ahead and purchase another
> license'. All of this happened in the span of little over one
> year.  Very annoying!

Yes, they plan to have a new version out every year.

> Also, if the next version of WLD3 is CPU locked, anyone with
> multiple machines could end up spending a fair bit.  Compare this
> to TS2K with good forever passwords.  I can install it on my
> backup machine, on a machine at my parent's house, my laptop,
> etc.  So the actual cost of may be about equal, perhaps in some
> circumstances, TS be less expensive.

It will most likely be locked like V2 also was. I bought 1 license
and asked for another key for my laptop. Without problems i
got it. But i asked them, could i also get key's for my other 3
machine's and the answer was "yes, in good fait we will send them
to you". Ofcourse, there will probably be a limit to the key's they will
give :-)

Indeed, i also have TS running on 5 pc's.... don't think i ever
asked them if i was allowed to do that :-)

greetings