Tradestation or Weathlab ?

Hi Guys,

I am interested in anybody's views on which program is "the best" Wealthlab
or TS  for my style of trading ?

This is NOT meant to start a flame war !  and I know "the best" depends on
your trading style and a large number of other factors including datafeeds
etc.
However, I would like some objective opinions on the general merits of each
compared to the other before I hand over my cash.

I trade mostly interday and try to buy stocks just before the close based on
the usual moving average type indicators.

What I am really looking for is a program which will let me place the trade
if the indicators cross, BUT before the last tick of the day !

I know the indicators could "uncross" before the close, but if its close
enough to the bell I figure this is not an issue.

Will either program be suitable for this purpose ?

What sort of datafeeds would I need ?

Cheers

Bill Wallace