Re: Tradestation or Weathlab ?

Minor observation regarding Wealth Lab upgrade prices:

The 'small' upgrade cost should be more carefully defined.

I purchased WLD1 for full price, just prior to release of version
2.  At the time, Wealth Lab advertised that upgrades will be
'discounted' for those who buy a full priced version 1.   I
skipped version 2, but now I would like to purchase WLD3.  (WLD3
is soon to be released.)

Price of upgrade?  Upgrade is NOT AVAILABLE.
I've been advised to 'just go ahead and purchase another
license'. All of this happened in the span of little over one
year.  Very annoying!

Also, if the next version of WLD3 is CPU locked, anyone with
multiple machines could end up spending a fair bit.  Compare this
to TS2K with good forever passwords.  I can install it on my
backup machine, on a machine at my parent's house, my laptop,
etc.  So the actual cost of may be about equal, perhaps in some
circumstances, TS be less expensive.

Leslie

--
Regards,