Re[2]: Arch Crawford

Hello Ron,
RC> BubbleVision: "Back in April, when you were last on the show, you said you
RC> would short the stockmarket on June 23 That's next Monday.
RC> Crawford: "I've sold my margined stocks. I'm going short now on July 7."
If you took his original advice short on June 23 you would have missed
the turn by three days, given up 30 points and found yourself
selling into a minor rally.
He says he sold his own stock before his advised date, did he tell
anybody else he wasn't sticking to his own plan.
It's not Arch that's fickle it's those planets they keep moving
around.
regards
foolsgold