Re[6]: RPC server?

Yes I like that you reinstall but don't keep anything else.  No data,
no systems and no indicators.  Good show Dave.  I'll stick to my way
and just keep installing right over the old stuff.  It has only worked
for me for three years.

Yo Dave I find corrupt workspaces are number one problem then corrupt
data then lost registry entries.  Why don't any other programs do
this?  Only Ts2ki does it.  BUGWARE.  Show me that SP6
Omega/Tradestation promised.

Jimmy Snowden

rpn> Dave is befuddled. I guess TS6 and TS7 have the same problem with RPC
rpn> server as TS2Ki does. As you know, Omega is a slow learner, same bugs show
rpn> up in subsequent releases for years. So they got another bozo to write, but
rpn> it's the usual boiler plate about "it's not us, it's MSFT," and "reinstall
rpn> everything from scratch." If you liked Dave's fix, you'll love this one
rpn> from Al Brown in the Support Services Department. Basically, wipe the
rpn> machine clean and start over again.

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden                          mailto:@aledobb.com