Re: Re[6]: RPC server?

...it's the same company that started having problems with the release of
TS4, they finally got that almost right, then released TS2Ki which has huge
problems that never were addressed because of Omega's rush into online
brokerage. The comments here on TS6 and TS7 speak for themselves.

The truly disgusting thing about TS2Ki is that Omega still sells it outside
of the US without any hope for a bug free copy. Read the pitch for TS2Ki on
TSWorld and it sounds like the solution to all your trading problems. They
never will get it right and they don't care about long established clients,
they fleece the newbie.

The only real solution is to kick the EasyLanguage habit and get on with
trading. There are plenty of ways to make money in the markets without the
aggravation caused by the Cruz Bros.