Re[2]: New TS CME DataFeeds, a Quick Review

1/2 second resolution simply does not exist in retail, regardless of
the data feeds and software products available to us.  A T1/T3 line
directly to the CME is better; buying yourself a seat at the exchange
is best.

Those of you who are working on systems that scalp split-second
teenies several times a day may worry about other problems, like your back testing
protocols that distort the reality of slippage and actual fills.