Re: New TS CME DataFeeds, a Quick Review

From: "Adrian Pitt" <apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  LOL.

You asked if you were missing something. I explained what
you are "missing". I explained it the best i could the way I
see it. If you don't want to see it, then don't ask about it.

As said, not all traders are alike. When half seconds do
count we are not talking about trades that generate $1000
and the difference is only $1. You should think in terms
like trades that make $1000 but the 1/2 second (or 1 point)
is a difference of $250

Many way's to make to make some bucks. Learn about
the different way's of making some bucks and you will
understand why for some people things do matter.

Greetings