Re: VectorVest

Hello JDFO,

Jcn>   Anyone have any experience with VectorVest?  Seems like a fairly decent
Jcn> program, similar to TC2000, but more advanced. Basically for stocks, but any
Jcn> comments would be appreciated.

Jcn>     Thanks,

Jcn>      JohnO

I  am not a stock trader so I don't currently use these programs but I
did  use Vector Vest a few years ago.  At that time it was OK but slow
and  cluncky.   Before  you  settle  on  it  you should also check out
HighGrowthStock  at  http://www.highgrowthstock.com based on a limited
reveiw it looks more elegant and flexible.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx