Fw: VectorVest

John,

Here is a website that has code for indicators for TC2000.
http://www.tradeon.com/tradeon/

If you are adept at easylanguage and primarily interested in technical
analysis (rather than fundamental analysis), I still think you should look
at TradeStations 30 day free look on Radar Screen.

Regards,

Barry Silberman