Re: VectorVest

John,

I subscribed about 2 years ago and stopped the service after the 1st year.
Their advertisements at that time said they never missed a market turn and
had a historical document showing their market turn calls to prove it.   In
fact, their website even this morning says "Now You Can Time the Market With
A System that Has Neverr Failed"

Unfortunately, when I was a subscriber I saw that they made numerous
erroneous calls of market turns that were then conveniently omitted from
their historical documentation to help continue with the false advertising.

Many of Vector Vest  rankings and sorts are based on their own fixed
criteria.  Also it is expensive at $ 645 per year.

I suggest you look at TC2000 (end of day) that is less than half the price.
It is fast, and flexible in its sorts. You can write your own criteria or
use some of the criteria supplied for technical and fundamental sorting.
Also Worden's daily reports and reviews of different stocks are very
insightful. I have been a subscriber of their end of day service now for 2
years and have no complaints.  They also have a real-time service that again
I can't comment on.

I was familiar with Tradestation's RadarScreen ( TS 2000i version ) and
found that the most flexible for creating indicators on a technical basis.
I am unfamiliar with the TS 7 version so I can't comment about that.

Regards,

Barry Silberman