TS2000i producing too many error messages

I'm running TS2000i under Windows 20000.  In the past three days I've been
getting error messages accompanied by various problems and high cpu usage.
I'd like to know if anyone can connect these messages to a solution, a
corrupted file that can be replaced, or anything that's relevant.

Here are the ones I made note of:

I/O error    Cannot open master file
The RPC server is unavailable
A token file is missing....then Catastrophic failure
Omega Research Platform...failed to launch server applications (chart
windows stayed blank when I tried to open charting)
The RPC server is unavailable
Quote page working...catastrophic failure.

These messages have occured either when I was opening up charting or just in
the middle of the market day for no obvious reason.  I've also noticed that
too often the cpu usage is very high, and I have to close down charting  and
restart it to fix that(at least until the next occurance).  I've fixed most
of these problems by closing and restarting charting.

The problems are continuing and the high cpu usage seems to be a red flag.
I'm open to any suggestions other then reformatting my hard drive and
spending the next 3 days reinstalling all my programs.  I think reinstalling
Windows 2000 is out for the same reason, especially since I don't think the
problem is related to that.

John