RE- 2000I PROBLEMS

John
I have been using 2000i for the last year, and i have experienced all of
these problems!
Don't ask me why it does it!. I love tradestation, so I back up the global
server every
night, because you never know when tradestation is not going to want to wake
up
in the morning, and trade with you! I have 2 computers on a network, so I
have 2000i
on both computers in case one experiences a problem I can still trade. It's
not that bad,
it only takes 15 minutes to reinstall if one crashes, and don't forget to
put power editor
on CD ROM so you don't lose all your custom studies . I had over 100 studies
that took
months to put back together. When you get set up like this, you can make
2000i work
for you. Sorry I couldn't answer your questions, I gave up a long time ago!