.DLL or to route TS7 orders to another broker ?

Does anyone know about a .DLL or other tool that's
available to re-route TS6/7 orders to a different
online broker/dealer (than TradeStation itself)?

I'm a daytrader and my firm clears through a different
firm.  Using TradeStation Securities is not an option,
so I'm a subscription TS customer.

I'm specifically interested in something that supports
the FIX protocol, but won't be choosey if there's
something else out there--even an .ELA/.ELS/.ELD file
if it does the job.

Thanks!
Lawrence