Re: Couple of Easy Language Questions

> The error message i get is that i cannot use open of next bar
> together with close.

You're right.  TS doesn't let you do that.  At all.  It's
protecting you from doing something like

  if open of next bar > close then begin
    buy at close;
    exitlong next bar at open;
  end;

...but they block that by blocking ALL uses of "next bar" and
"close" in the same system.

> ConditionA = CondiitonB and  ConditionC;
> If ConditionA then buy next bar at High stop;
>
> The system correctly buys, but when ConditionA is met, an order does
> not come up for the next day,

I don't understand.  If it buys correctly (on the next bar,
presumably?) then the order MUST be in effect for the next bar.
Your description doesn't make sense to me.

Gary