Question-easy language code

below is code that I copied from this forum. I am new to easy language, and
what I want
is a tool that will tell me how many minutes between each intra day bar. I
think this is what
this is. and was under the impression that this code would paste
text(numbers) over the
bar. I do not know if this is to be entered into easy language as a
function, paint bar.etc.?
I have tried every thing, and continually get error messages( word not
recognized by easy
language) invalid characters etc. Could anyone tell me what this is,
function etc? and how to
get it into 2000i and make it work? If it is not the tool that I described
above, does anyone
have such a tool? I have a very profitable bond trading system that I put
together and dieing
momentum is an alet to an exit , This would get me away from having to stare
at the screen,
and from a glance would be able to see time between each bar. My compliments
to this forum
and the patience of the experienced easy language pros, in helping beginners
like me.

Input: COLOR(Tool_White), PP(H),abv(1);

 Vars: Min1(0), Mins(0), newtext(0), Sbar(0);
 Min1 = TimeToMinutes(Time);
 Mins = Min1 - Min1[1];

Value1 = Iff(Mins>0 and time>Sess1StartTime, Mins, MinInDay-AV(mins));

newtext = text_new(date,time,PP,numtostr(Value1,0));
Value2 = text_setstyle(newtext,2,abv);

{changes numbers to red for white charts.}
if GetBackGroundColor=Tool_White
  then Value4=Text_SetColor(newtext, Tool_Red)
  else Value4=Text_SetColor(newtext, Color);

if false then plot1(C,"");